From classical and contemporary music to theatre and talks; there’s so much to choose from at Festival of Voice. To help you see more, we’ve introduced a spread payment system where you can pay for your tickets over three monthly instalments making it easier for you to spread the cost and discover more at Festival of Voice.
Here’s how it works:
For bookings that total £90 or more, you can choose to pay by Direct Debit over a period of up to three months:
· For orders made prior to 10 February, payments can be made in three instalments on 1 March, 1 April and 1 May.
· For orders made between 11 February and 10 March, payments can be made in two instalments on 1 April and 1 May.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a payment plan please call the ticketing team on 029 2063 6464.
Full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Only available over the Wales Millennium Centre phone line, or when tickets are booked in person at Wales Millennium Centre.
· Minimum payment per order must be £90+
· This service is only available for individual bookers (Maximum of 8 tickets per show).
· This service can apply to a single event or a number of events, providing the total ticket value is £90+ and all events are booked at the same time and within the same order.
· This service is available for all performances at Festival of Voice. Extras such as Car Parking can also be added to the order.
Direct Debit rules:
· Direct Debit payments will be spread over a max. of three payment runs.
· A confirmation of the Direct Debit schedule will be sent out within 3 working days of the order being created.
· Payment will be taken on a scheduled basis. The first payment will be taken on the next available payment run and the following two payments will be taken at monthly intervals. If the Direct Debit is set up before the 10th of the month, the payment will be taken on the 1st of the following month. If it is set up between 10th - 31st, payment will be taken on the 1st of the month after next.
· The final payment must be taken one month prior to the start of the festival (07 May).
· An admin fee of £3 will be charged per transaction.
· The payment method for spread payments must be Direct Debit and cannot be split between any other payment methods. The payment will be taken in its entirety via Direct Debit.
· Tickets will only be issued once payment has been made in full and no changes can be made to the order prior to completion of the payment schedule.
· A 14 day cooling off period applies, where bookers can cancel fully.
· If full payment is not received, no refund will be offered. Only tickets paid in full will be issued and any over payment will be returned in the form of a credit voucher.